- Voter Rush
EJI is currently hiring professionals for The National Memorial for Peace and Justice and The Legacy Museum: From Enslavement to Mass Incarceration and retail spaces. Below are the descriptions and specifications of the positions available. If you are selected to move forward in the hiring process, you will be contacted via email. Due to the overwhelming number of resumes submitted, no calls will be
accepted at this time. Thank you.
The National Memorial for Peace and Justice | The Legacy Museum: From Enslavement to Mass Incarceration
· Greet patrons and inform them of the museum and memorial rules and layout
· Engage with patrons by answering any questions and providing any assistance needed
· Direct patrons through assigned areas to ensure the flow and overall experience
· Provide exceptional professional customer service
· Oversee the safety and wellbeing of patrons while inside the memorial
· Maintain discretion and professionalism at all times
· Be able to share memorial and/or narrative and purpose to patrons when asked
· Interact and engage with large groups of patrons and make announcements as necessary
· Assist with social distancing and sanitization of “high touch” areas
· Other duties as assigned
· College degree or 5 years of customer service experience, or a combination of both
· Experience working in cultural institutions or spaces (preferred but not required)
· Must be knowledgeable of EJI’s mission and narrative
· Ability to communicate effectively to patrons, staff and management
· Must have good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment
· Must be able to work weekends, holidays, occasional nights and special events
· Must be able to work outdoors in various/extreme weather conditions
· Ability to interact professionally and appropriately at all times
Our operating hours are 9:00 am- 5:30 pm. We have the following shifts available:
32-40 hours per week. Saturday or Sunday required.
23-28 hours per week. Saturday or Sunday 8-hour shift required.
10:30am -3:30pm or 11:00am-4:00pm
We invite you to visit our website for more information. If you are interested in applying for a position,
please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.